iPadOS 15 was released to the public on September 20,2021. It represents Apple’s latest full update for the iPad family. It includes a number of innovations.
We like to wait for the dust to settle on an update before we recommend that our community move to the latest big release. That time has arrived and we are recommending the update.
In our initial review of the upgrade, the following are the highlights:
- Widgets to the iPad Home Screen
- Facetime – Links & SharePlay
- Safari Design Changes
- Focus – Do Not Disturb on Steroids
- Live Text & Visual Lookup
- New MultiTasking functions
In total, there are over 300 notable changes to iPadOS that bring new functions and fixes to your iPad. Stay tuned to this site for our recommendations.